Havas Group's Adcity has a new audience planning offering called mOOHbile, which it says capitalises on synergies between mobile devices and out-of-home media displays, allowing advertisers to optimise the efficiency of their OOH geolocalised campaigns. It aims to maximise campaigns’ reach through audience extension and segmentation, optimise the overall frequency of messaging and contextualise content.
Matthieu Habra, Adcity’s Head of Global Network
Tackling the mobility universe in silos...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events