TAIWAN MARKET SNAPSHOT
The Taiwanese economy is feeling the pressure of the prevailing slowdown of the global economy and cautious investment sentiments stemming from US and China trade tensions. The market’s export-oriented economy recorded GDP growth of 1.7% per annum in the first quarter of 2019, declining since last year in the same quarter GDP growth 3.2% p.a. in Q1 2019.
Despite the external headwinds, the Taiwan Government...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events