TAIWAN'S TOP LOCAL BRANDS
In this year’s country list of top 100 brands by Campaign Asia-Pacific and Nielsen, 10 local brands featured in the top 50, with Uni-President taking the lead. The local brand that improved the most this year is Viva, a nut and snack supplier that climbed a whopping 747 spots to 54. Other local entries that showed improvements this year are CTBC Bank, Eva Air, and green tea...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events