The change in tone and content between last year's SXSW and the current event has been quite striking.
Of course, there are the strong technology tracksblockchain, for example, has its own for the first time this yearand there are 20 hours of presentations, panels and workshops on data privacy and more than twice that amount on artificial intelligence.
The difference this year is that, for the data privacy and AI...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events