US law firm Farah and Farah conducted a survey on injuries on cruise ships and found that 7% of respondents have been injured while on a cruise, while 17% have witnessed an injury of another passenger, family member, friend or crew member. 54% of victims claimed their injuries were the cruise line's fault.
While cruises can prove to be less stressful as a travel method, the industry has reported many safety incidents over the years....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events