Royal Caribbean has issued refunds to passengers after more than 1,300 men attending a company conference caused chaos on a cruise ship, according to Newsweek. The workers from tobacco company Kamla Pasand who boarded the ship in Sydney ran amok on the Voyager of the Seas, taking over the pool decks, bars and buffets.
The men also allegedly brought burlesque dancers and women dressed as playboy bunnies onboard with them, harassing other passengers and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events