The National Wine Centre of Australia in Adelaide has launched new series of tours intended for individuals, small and larger groups. The tours are for those without the time to head out to a wine region, or as a launchpad to discover the diversity of Australia’s wine regions ahead of further travels. Of course, tours are customisable to needs and budgets.
Some of the experiences on offer are sommelier-hosted tastings 6-30 guests or bespoke...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events