Adelaide Convention Centre has undergone a complete transformation over the past six years, culminating in the opening of its slick new East Wing in September last year. In the new year, Simon Burgess was promoted to general manager, after serving five years as director of convention and exhibition sales.
Since taking over the top job, Burgess has overseen a review and upgrade of the centre’s cyber security, made a significant investment in its WiFi...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events