The Adelaide Convention Bureau has secured the 19th Australian Space Research Conference ASRC, which will be hosted by Adelaide this coming September. The win comes off the back of delivering the high-profile International Aeronautical Conference IAC in 2017, and the announcement that Adelaide will be the home of Australia’s Space Agency.
The Bureau has directly targeted business events that fit the genre with many more in the pipeline. This is a continuation of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events