A campaign to attract more incentive groups to South Australia is paying dividends as the state’s capital of Adelaide welcomed nearly 750 delegates from Chinese multi-level marketing company, Joy Main, in June.
Adelaide Convention Bureau won its bid to host the group after travelling to China for the pitch and hosting the organising committee while they put together an itinerary including morning tea with the Governor and a day at Jacob’s Creek winery.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events