MEHK, the meetings and exhibitions division of the Hong Kong Tourism Board, is keen to grow its cruise offerings for business events.
“It is common for business travellers to make frequent trips to Hong Kong, and they have probably done it and seen it all, so we think that it’s time that they are introduced to the cruise option,” said Simon Lo, manager, marketing services operations, MEHK.
It helps that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events