During Global Marketer Week in Tokyo, Campaign asked representatives from some of the world’s biggest consumer goods companies how advertisers can become better citizens. The last of a three-part series looks at the need to dispense with unhelpful stereotypes. Read parts one and two here.
“Is this the society we want for our children”
In May, the World Federation of Advertisers WFA launched a guide to breaking down stereotypes in advertising...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events