Communications agencies are facing a greater tide of crisis and reputation management than perhaps in any time recently because of rising uncertainty across the world’s political and economic landscape, said Brad MacAfee, CEO of Porter Novelli.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific in Singapore, MacAfee said virtually not a single day has passed in the last couple of months when a client has not contacted his agency for help on some area of reputation management....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events