Ad Nut loves the tone of forced politeness running through this campaign by Australia's Vegemite, a counter-punch to the efforts of its rival, British Marmite, which has been handing out free jars of the salty spread at the Ashes to prove that it tastes better than the Down Under version.
The veiled aggression, so appropriate for a debate around the civilised topics of cricket and afternoon tea spreads, has all the flavour of an...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events