SINGAPORE - Spotify is making its audio inventory available to programmatic buyers in Asia-Pacific via a new deal with The Trade Desk.
The service launched after a beta where users were targeted with audio, video and display ads based on their listening habits and demographics.
Matt Harty, the company's senior vice president, Asia, said launch customers included brands in Australia and Southeast Asia, but he declined to name them.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events