Brier spoke about creative development in media and how the vast majaority of content being created is personal. He pointed to Facebook as a major driving force of this.
Next up was Mark Holden, managing partner of PHD Australia, who spoke about how technology will drive change in media agencies in the next five years and what it will mean for advertisers.
Holden pointed to the technological changes including batteries that have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events