Hilton will launch its first Waldorf Astoria property in Southeast Asia in Bangkok’s bustling Ratchaprasong intersection. Set to begin operating in the third quarter of the year, the hotel will add to Bangkok’s already glittering catalogue of luxury hotel brands.
All 171 guest rooms will reflect the style of designer and architect André Fu, the man responsible for important properties in the region such as Kerry Hotel Hong Kong, Four Seasons Seoul, and The Fullerton...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events