UNITED STATES To hear TubeMogul CEO and co-founder Brett Wilson talk about the future and role of his company is to be reminded of Microsoft’s predominant position in corporations during the 1990s with its Windows and Office products.
“We want TubeMogul to be the operating system for advertising,” Wilson said during a press briefing hosted at the company’s headquarters in Emeryville, California. “In a world where advertisers can see everything that is going...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events