IPG Mediabrands’ social media and digital content agency, Society, today announced it won Nike’s social-media business in Hong Kong, effective immediately.
Society won a competitive pitch involving several agencies for the Nike account. It will provide strategy and execution for the sports brand regarding content development and community management.
Launched in April this year, Society Hong Kong focuses on all aspects of social-media strategy, including content, CRM, planning, analysis and measurement....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events