Brand purpose is most effective and resonant when connected to the culture in which it exists when it has a clear cultural purpose’a perspective recently laid out on these very pages by our colleague Alfie. What exactly we mean by this culture will differ across the markets and categories we’re thinking about. But employing the uncontroversial definition of culture as “the totality of the practices, institutions and beliefs of a society” demands that we also to take...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events