In case you missed it, here’s how it played out over a matter of days. It began with a provocative Greenpeace campaign that blamed Nestlé for the plight of Indonesia’s endangered orangutans. The group posted a parody of a KitKat ad, showing an office worker opening the chocolate bar, but biting into what appears to be an orangutan’s finger. If you have the stomach for it, it’s online at greenpeace.orgkitkat.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events