Serial changes in consumer behaviour are making traditional advertising campaigns less effective and less influential. A smarter marketing principle needs to be applied in the mobile age, namely the 3Cs context, content and channel. Only by mastering these three core points can marketers win recognition from consumers.
Interesting and compelling content that is worth reading is definitely necessary. It must be presented in a proper context where people are familiar with one another. And it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events