Mobile creative platform Shuttlerock today announced that Scott McBride, former Asia-Pacific chief digital officer at IPG Mediabrands, has joined as global chief business officer.
Responsible for leading global agency and brand relationships, and running Shuttlerock’s Asia operations, McBride brings 20 years’ agency experience across creative, media and digital to the mobile creative and technology firm.
He was at IPG Mediabrands for two years, and previously spent eight years with Ogilvy...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events