Shopify has opened an office in Singapore, with Arun Verma appointed as country manager.
Local teams will handle sales, partnerships, marketing and product operations.
The challenge with a web business is that you're kind of borderless by default, said Brennan Loh, director of international markets. Today we have 600,000 merchants in 175 different countries. Most of those merchants have been in markets that resemble conditions to the place that we built Shopify,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events