The Munich-based independent communications agency will officially take on BMW China's account for all above-the-line advertising, below-the-line events and CRM work from 1 January 2015. But the win excludes digital duties.
Managed by Roth Observatory, the competitive pitch started in June 2014 with YR Beijing and Lowe Beijing making it to the final round.
Reportedly, the new lead-agency contract is for three years and worth up to US$5.62 million...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events