Senior advertising executives have always been fond of touting the personal rewards to be had in their industry buzz, variety of work, exposure to a wide range of other industries, the chance to “let your creativity fly” in a way that you can’t in most areas of business. Working in an agency should be, and often is, stimulating and enjoyable. But not for everyone.
With their constant pressure, constraints and increasingly low margins, agencies are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events