The All Japan Radio Television Commercial Confederation ACC recently announced the winners of its ACC CM Festival award for television and radio. This 56th annual contest attracted 2,685 entries, with most winners proving wildly popular on social media platforms.
KDDI au scooped the Grand Prize in Category A television commercials of the Film Division for its 12-part series featuring three fairy tale characters, all called Taro, a once common male name. The series promoted a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events