Southeast Asia as a region is operating in line with global standards for viewability in desktop display advertising, according to IAB Singapore’s inaugural study examining the issue.
In conjunction with three measurement partnersComScore, Integral Ad Science IAS and Moatthe IAB’s report found Southeast Asia’s average viewability rate is 53 percent, which is almost the same as the rates for the US market as provided by the three measurement partners. Their findings...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events