Like many stores in Hong Kong, Sasa has been hit hard by the decline in the number of mainland Chinese tourists.
The beauty outlet chain store reported a 10.6-per cent drop in sales in the first half of 2015, with an accompanying 55-per cent plunge in profit.
To address this issue, the retailer designed and launched new store concepts and planned to focus more on the international ecommerce....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events