UNITED STATES - The eve of Salesforce’s annual conference Dreamforce in San Francisco kicked off with the company announcing its acquisition of Krux, a San Francisco company that provides a data-management platform to help marketers.
The deal is reportedly for US$700 million in cash and stock, with a regulatory filing from Salesforce disclosing the company’s plans to pay US$340 million as the cash portion.
In a bid by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events