S4 Capital, the company launched by Sir Martin Sorrell in May 2018, has issued its first annual report, unveiling that Sorrell was paid US$180,000 for just over six months last year.
Between 23 May and 31 December, Sorrell received 61,000 US$79,000 in salary of an annual salary of 100,000 US $129,000 as well as US$79,000 in bonus and US$23,000 in pension contributions. Sorrell earned $18 million for his last full year...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events