Rubicon Project has added Asiaray's out-of-home inventory across Hong Kong and Singapore to its mix.
The supply-side platform has struck an agreement with Asiaray to allow advertisers to programmatically purchase digital out-of-home DOOH and video inventory across the company's sites in Hong Kong and Singapore.
This will include digital inventory across the 32 new train stations on Singapore’s soon-to-be operational Thomson-East Coast Line.
Asiaray’s DOOH screens are equipped with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events