Several nights ago, over beer and tempura with the team, the discussion inevitably turned towards the challenge of hiring a great marketing analyst.
We have been interviewing for months and have seen scores of candidates, but something just did not click. Candidates with great technical skills struggled to pull together business insights, and commercially minded ones lacked rigour and structure in their analysis.
Interestingly, I see a similar dynamic playing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events