Reuters is joining Facebook’s fact-checking program in the US to help stymie the spread of misinformation in the run-up to the election.
The news agency will verify content posted on Facebook and Instagram and identify where media is false or misleading. As part of the partnership, it will assess the authenticity of user-generated photos, videos, headlines and other content on social media. It will only verify content for Facebook's US usersbase, and will do so...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events