Imagine if you could preselect every paragraph in this piece. Or reverse the order so you could read the conclusion first.
These kind of non-linear narratives are now reaching the fore due to the flexibility of new digital platforms. Authors and creatives are experimenting with non-traditional storytelling online. Biographies are being released on the iPhone with innovative interfaces, ads on YouTube are incorporating multiple-choice interlinked video paths and novels are being released in webisodes with the story playing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events