Many years ago, I found myself in an open-plan meeting area sitting on a grey, standard-agency issue midcentury modern couch, interviewing for the second time for my future boss, a woman who would ultimately transform my career. In our first interview, we had covered a lot of the standard territorymy background and experience where I saw the industry headed etc. This second interview had started out much the same, until she paused, as if gearing up to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events