With the win, Rapp will be responsible for leading consumer insight development and competitive analysis for Weight Watchers programmes, as well as consult on brand and market positioning.
Judy Zhu, marketing director for Weight Watchers China, said it selected Rapp due to its strong planning capability, creativity, and an experienced team in branding and positioning.
Weight Watchers China was established in 2008, operating four centres in Shanghai and one in Nanjing....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events