Some unlikely partners are jumping into bed together in Australasia. In New Zealand, McDonald’s has fluttered its golden arches and seduced Weight Watchers three meals marked with the WW logo will go on sale in the fast food giant’s outlets. McDonald’s in Australia has already won over the Heart Foundation - three years ago its tick of approval’ was stamped on seven meals served at its restaurants.
But McDonald’s is not alone. In...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events