As advertisers across the world take a renewed interest in audio advertising, the immortal words of Freddie Mercury in the headline above have never seemed so appropriate.
Radio itself may currently only account for 6% of total global ad spend butas the song goesit’s yet to have its finest hour. The channel is seeing steady growth in the APAC region, where spend is set to exceed $8 billion by 2021. And broadcast radio...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events