A spokesperson for Qatar Airways confirmed the news with Campaign Asia-Pacific. He noted that the agency’s primary task is to strengthen the brand's reputation as a premium five-star carrier by working closely with the airline's offices in both Singapore and Malaysia to execute an integrated communications strategy.
The brand managed communications duties in-house previously, according to sources.
“Part of this communications strategy will be regular media engagement programmes and activities with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events