Upton has headed creative teams at MRM Worldwide, Euro RSCG and most recently at The Gate Worldwide, helping to win accounts such as Mastercard and Nestle for MRM, Saxo Capital Markets and UPS for Euro, and at The Gate, National Arts Council, NTUC and ABB.
Prior to that, was in London working on a contract basis for a number of design and advertising agencies, including Leo Burnett where he re-designed the Morgan Stanley...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events