Pharma giant GlaxoSmithKline has awarded its $1.7 billion media business to Publicis Media, following a competitive review, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
Publicis Media has created a dedicated agency unit for the account, these people told Campaign.
GSK said in an emailed statement GSK periodically reviews its media buying arrangements to ensure they are continuing to deliver the best value to the business.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events