Advertising and marketing professionals spend their days shaping other people’s brands, but there is now a growing emphasis on self-branding within the industry.
The concept has been around for over 20 years, and is attributed to American business development guru Tom Peters. In a 1997 article for Fast Company magazine, Peters wrote, “We are CEOs of our own companies Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events