A recent poll by the World Federation of Advertisers WFA found that nine out of 10 APAC marketers buy media programmatically and close to 40% consider it central to the planning and execution of the marketing mix.
The WFA polled 23 regional marketers at its WFA Media Forum in February. The organisation is holding a programmatic workshop for brands in Singapore on 12 April, in partnership with Infectious Media and Ebiquity.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events