Understanding the mind of your delegates can inform the way you organise events, said Raimond Torrents, meeting designer and general manager at Event Management Institute.
Speaking at ibtm World in November, Torrents said events are best thought of as a way of communicating, with the aim of influencing an audience to behave in a way that is in the interest of the organiser.
Psychology can help us to better know our audience....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events