It was a ground-breaking moment in content. It was original. It was utterly gripping. It generated reams of secondary content in both the mainstream media and onlineReddit ran an entire cottage microsite off itand the engagement figures smashed all expectations. To date, it has racked up more than 175 million downloads worldwide.
Putting that in context, the Mad Men finale got 3 million viewers. Breaking Bad’s denouement, hailed as a television triumph, 10.3...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events