Just in time for today's World Intellectual Property Day, Pinduoduo has become the latest Chinese ecommerce platform to be added to the US “notorious markets list, which flags outlets that facilitate large-scale intellectual property infringement.
The Tencent Holdings-backed retailer, which is the third largest ecommerce site in China, is one of three Chinese ecommerce sites to feature on the list, which was released by the US Trade Representative’s Office USTR on Thursday as part...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events