Achieving the brand marketer dream of personalisation at scale takes more than knowing your audience, says David Gould, global brand president of Performics. It requires understanding intent.
As such, Gould was in Singapore last week to launch Performics’ Intent Scoring Algorithm tool in Asia-Pacific. The tool was rolled out in America last year and is now hitting APAC.
“We’ve always said that understanding intent unlocks possibility,” Gould tells Campaign Asia-Pacific....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events