The Professional Management Convention Association PCMA has signed the Code of Conduct for the Protection of Children from Sexual Exploitation in Travel and Tourism, a voluntary set of business principles that companies and organisations in the travel, business travel and tourism industries can implement to prevent and eradicate the trafficking and exploitation of children.
“As an industry currently worth over US$150 billion, we have the power of advocating and raising awareness of the human...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events