Mobile phone brand Nokia has emerged as the top brand in Pakistan, according to The Nielsen Company's research into the market, conducting face-to-face interviews with consumers across 22 cities in four provinces from 16 March to 1 April 2011.
Seven out of the top 10 brands are from the FMCG sector and the same amount from multinational companies.
Following Nokia in second place is local household appliance brand Dawlance. Soap brand Lux...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events